Screen Saver

Any questions? Any answers?
cscweather

Screen Saver

Post by cscweather »

I can get the display OK, but it won't show up as my screen saver. How do I get it to do that? (I'm running Windows 7.)
par
Name: Pasha

Re: Screen Saver

Post by par »

You are probably running 64 bit Windows.
Am I right?
If so, please upgrade to the latest build - 273.
http://yowindow.com/download.html

I have fixed this problem today.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Lordjim

Post by Lordjim »

Hi there!

I am having the same problem. Running Windows 7 x64. Installed the latest build, 298. Can't get the screen saver to work. Even when I hit the preview button for the screen saver the screen flashes quickly and nothing happens. Otherwise it's a great piece of software.
par

Post by par »

Thank you very much!
Now it's clear for me, there is a problem with screensaver on Windows 7.

Guys, everyone on Windows 7, please let me know here if you can run YoWindow screensaver!

Image Image Image
jehcan

Post by jehcan »

I can run the screensaver. Using Windows 7 64bit with Firefox browser, also have IE 8 installed but don't run it.
vivek34

Post by vivek34 »

i have xp and i have the same problem, when i hit preview it flashes. I came in my pc room about 45 mins after leaving it and the screensaver hadnt kicked in. I also seemed to have the perfect timing because as i entered, the screen flashed as if someone had pressed preview. I think that windows 'thinks' it is a program, not a screen saver, and tries to go into screen saver but then switches straight back on because it thinks something is running. I hope i might have helped.
Please try to resolve :D
par

Post by par »

Hey, Vivek!
I wish I could test the program on your system.
I have Vista and two XP machines at home, and YoWindow screensaver runs smoothly on all systems.
There must be something special on your side that prevents YoWin saver to run continuously.

Do the default scresnavers run correctly?
Can you open YoWindow screensaver in configuration mode?

Image Image Image
vivek34

Post by vivek34 »

Hey Par,
All of the default screensavers run perfectly, some time ago it did randomly start saying '3d graphics card cannot be found' ( or something like that) but on most days it worked. Nowadays it works great although the yo win saver does not work :? . By The Way what do you mean by configuration mode?
I could also send a video clip of what happens when i press preview if you want, i just need to know how to get it to u.
Thanks,
Vivek
par

Post by par »

Yes, that would be helpful.
You may send the video to support@repkasoft.com

When you open Windows Screensaver properties and then click Configuration (Options?)
YoWindow Screensaver is launched in "configuration" mode displaying Options dialog.
I'm not sure if I sound clear though :(

Image Image Image
johnmw1

Post by johnmw1 »

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem as Vivek34 and am also running XP Sp3. It always used to work up until maybe the latest update or is it something else that I have downloaded since that is blocking the programme. I don't see any updates as to how to solve this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
John