Rainbow and...?

Have an idea?
janmanas

Rainbow and...?

Post by janmanas »

Hi,
thank you for you great program it is great to use it. I have some suggestions:
1) Rainbow during the clear sky, when sun is shining and there is little rain/shower :)
2) Some shelter or horse barn for Millie if is raining:
If could be possible to add this function or it can be hard to program it.
If rain starts, horse could go to this shelter and when rain is over she goes outside again :)
janmanas

Re: Rainbow and...?

Post by janmanas »

And today is strange day because I have another idea how to improve your awesome app :wink:
3) suggestion:
Did you think sometime that village landscape could have also its name written somewhere like as it's in the airport landscape? :)
How to understand me ... I would like to imagine that village landscape could have name of every town in front of this landscape something like:
WELCOME TO "xxxxxx" (WELCOME TO New York, WELCOME TO London, WELCOME TO MOSCOW etc.. :Yahoo!: according to currently city )
See the picture, it is only my scetch and idea. There could be something like road sign which is before every city of the entrance.
I hope that could be cool. If the airport landscape has name written on building, why not to have in village landscape too :)

4) and my last suggestion for this moment is:
Again village landscape. It is very nice I can admitt it BUT there could be more live.
If there is highway/motorway and airplane landing in the airport village, what about something like horse team/gang/yoke or car that would be going slowly to the village on the road irregularly.
It could work on same principe like as airplanes in airplane landscape.
See again the picture :) I am not good painter anyway this is only for illustration to understand me!

Looking forward for your soon answers to my suggestions :)

janmanas

Post by janmanas »

HAHAHA :lol: very funny :%)
Палома
Name: Светлана

Post by Палома »

А , что тут смешного? Мне, например, очень нравится деревенский пейзаж. Вот только лошадку жалко, особенно в дождь, мокнет бедная, а , если гроза? Всех животных в дождь хозяева забирают домой, в смысле - скот в хлев, птицу в птичник, кошек и собак - в дом. Наличие сарая от дождя и снега - это было бы здорово!!
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

Светлана, мы очень хотим добавить больше живности в пейзажи.
Надеюсь это скоро случится.

1. Rainbow is one of the effects I was hoping to add to YoWindow since the beginning of the project.

2. Surprisingly to me we keep receiving many requests to add a house for the horse :)
Whether or not it will appear on the landscape depends on Yura (the artist of YoWindow)
This is a major design decision that could brake the integrity of the picture.

For the time being let's imagine the barn is behind the left corner of the screen ;)

3. I like "welcome" sign idea, it didn't come up so far.
Unfortunately it is hard to make welcome sign to look natural.

4. Very hard to create natural living objects moving to and from the viewer.
This is a major problem of YoWindow.
But we hope to solve it.

Thanks for the suggestions, Jan!
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Палома
Name: Светлана

Post by Палома »

Здравствуйте! Планируется в картинку вставлять редкие погодные условия, например, гроза при снежной буре, такое было в Москве год или 2 назад. Я и не знала, что такое может быть на самом деле.
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Post by Mallorca »

Здравствуйте! Планируется в картинку вставлять редкие погодные условия, например, гроза при снежной буре, такое было в Москве год или 2 назад. Я и не знала, что такое может быть на самом деле.
:%) :%) :%)
Sorry, but please post in English or in the Russian corner.
Werner