Tray icon doesn't show temperature

Have you found an error? Report here!
Cloud

Tray icon doesn't show temperature

Post by Cloud »

Hi there,

since a few days I have the problem with the YoWindow (2.00 Build 437, Unlimited Edition) tray Icon. Sometimes after booting my Windows 7 x64 it takes about 10-15 minutes until the temperature is displayed.

Take a look on the picture above.
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Re: Tray icon doesn't show temperature

Post by Mallorca »

Hi "Cloud",

what do you mean with "sometimes"? Do you talk about only about the temperature or the complete try icon?
Where do you installed the autorun function of Yowindow (in the file autorun or in the registry)?

AND, the only thing I can see on your posted foto is a SPAM link! So please remove it.

Werner
Cloud

Post by Cloud »

Mallorca wrote:what do you mean with "sometimes"? Do you talk about only about the temperature or the complete try icon?
Where do you installed the autorun function of Yowindow (in the file autorun or in the registry)?
With "sometimes" I mean, sometimes YoWindow shows its temperature in system tray at once, sometimes it takes about 10-15 minutes - until then I see what this picture shows. I installed YoWindow in my autostart folder (resp. "%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup").
Mallorca wrote:AND, the only thing I can see on your posted foto is a SPAM link! So please remove it.
SPAM? It's an ImageShack link with my screenshot. :?
Wally©
Name: Walter

Post by Wally© »

Since there is an option in YoWindow to autostart with Windows there's no need to intall it into your start up folder...

Perhaps this is causing a conflict...

Uninstall and reinstall where it's supposed to be installed...in your program files folder...

Hope this helps...
Wally©...

(Ignorance can easily be overcome...Stupidity is 4ever...)
Cloud

Post by Cloud »

Thank you, Wally, I will try if it works this way. :)

Edit: Yes, it does. :good: