landscape doesn't fill program screen.

Any questions? Any answers?
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Re: landscape doesn't fill program screen.

Post by Mallorca »

Hello Reinhart,
I feel with you 8-)

Sometimes I got the feeling that we talk here not only in different languages .. but in different understandings ...
All my friends I informed about my "personal solution" as I described in this thread and follows this "cookbook" has no problems and no stripes :D
It is really so easy!

I thank you for your support.

Best greetings and good night from the beautiful island Mallorca

Werner
kaos

Post by kaos »

how is it different understandings? you said you used a pixel rules which i did. my screen measured 1366 x 768 when i resize the image to that there are still black bands. upon editing it more i tried it at 1700 x 730 for giggles and it works for full screen. but not when smaller screen. i followed your directions exactly. its not a language barrier. its a program issue.
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

k8lnsmom wrote:All I have on my screen is the sky.......no ground. Sohow do I fix this ?
Thank you
At the beginning I had the same problem, but then Pavel (one of the authors of YoWindow) told me that there's a limit for picture-size (not his limit but from the flash-system) - please read his post.
After i rescaled my picture it worked for me!
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

kaos wrote:its a program issue.
Definitely not.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«