Error mshtml.dll

YoWindow related topics that do not fit in the above forums
mark2010

Error mshtml.dll

Post by mark2010 »

Hello Pasha:
What happend? Since several days when I exit an RSS of our forum then Internet Explorer crashes and I receive the follwing description in the Event Log: Application affecting the iexplore.exe. version 8.0.6001.18702, module causing error mshtml.dll.version 8.6001.19088, error address 0x00060fe6. :( I will appreciate your reply.
All the best
Marek
par
Name: Pasha

Re: Error mshtml.dll

Post by par »

Hey, Marek!

I don't know.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Post by Mallorca »

Hi Marek,

why do you use an old browser? Try to update to IE 9.
Werner
mark2010

Post by mark2010 »

Hi Mallorca:
I know that IE9 is designed for Windows 7 and is not compatible with Windows XP which I have still updated and IE8 there in. I would like to undersign that described problem emerges when I exit RSS of our forum only and since about 2 weeks. Maybe it will disappear itself. :)
Marek
mark2010

Post by mark2010 »

Hi Pasha:
I know it is not a big problem but is getting more and more inconvenient. :( Once again I describe it in more details and so:
-enter into our forum clicking "Visit our forum" in Help menu or writing directly in browser
-choose required subject or RSS
-quit our forum and receive a red message "error mshtml"
I would like to add that this case appears when YoWindow is open. If I only hide it before I exit from our forum then such problem did not emerge so far. That is just a new message in my description. Please think this problem over. :wink:
Marek
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

mark2010 wrote:Hi Pasha:
I know it is not a big problem but is getting more and more inconvenient. :( Once again I describe it in more details and so:
-enter into our forum clicking "Visit our forum" in Help menu or writing directly in browser
-choose required subject or RSS
-quit our forum and receive a red message "error mshtml"
I would like to add that this case appears when YoWindow is open. If I only hide it before I exit from our forum then such problem did not emerge so far. That is just a new message in my description. Please think this problem over. :wink:
Marek
Hi Marek,

i was not able to reproduce your problem so i looked at the version of my mshtml.dll and noticed a difference (version if internet-explorer is the same as yours):
YoWindow - mshtml.dll version difference.jpg
YoWindow - mshtml.dll version difference.jpg (129.78 KiB) Viewed 12829 times
i recommend navigate to http://update.microsoft.com/ and download latest update(s) for the Internet-Explorer 8.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

Hey, Marek!
I have not enough knowldge why is this happening and how can I solve this :(
:unknown:
I'm sorry.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Wally©
Name: Walter

Post by Wally© »

Remove the MS04-025 security update from your windows...if installed...

+ set your temporay internet files to 'automatically' control for update pages...
(Extra...Internet Options...under General check Browser History...)

Hope this resolves your problem...

Let us know...
Wally©...

(Ignorance can easily be overcome...Stupidity is 4ever...)
mark2010

Post by mark2010 »

Hi friends:
I have Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702 version and therein:
-mshtml.dll version 6.00.2900.5512 in C:\WINDOWS\ie8
-mshtml.dll version 8.00.6001.19120 in C:\WINDOWS\system32
-mshtml.dll.mui in C:\WINDOWS\system32\pl-pl
The rest constitues many updates amongst them there is no MS04-025
Temprorary Internet Files were and are set to automatically controlled for update pages
When I enter into Microsoft Update link then I obtain the message that my system does not require any updates. That is why is a question: Where can I find and what should Internet Explorer last version be like?
Once again I would like to say that problem exists if I service YoWindow forum and along with YoWindow device. It is enough to hide it only and problem with mshtml.dll disappears. It is no problem for me to do this but should it be so?
Finally, many thanks for those who are interested in this problem. :wink:
Marek
mark2010

Post by mark2010 »

Hell friends:
The problem has probably been fixed. Three days ago I reinstall IE8 and got the same version and exe files but instead of about 25 updates I have 5 ones now. One of the former updates has probably caused this error. Anyway, I did not encounter it so far although I ussually enter into our forum at least three times a day. :D Once again many thanks for those who were involved in this problem and wanted to help me.
Marek