problem with the latest update

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
Nadja90
Name: Nadja

problem with the latest update

Post by Nadja90 »

I have the yowindow live weather wallpaper on my phone, but after the last update the current weather doesn't update well, it freezes. for example, all of a sudden it brings me live destinations in the background that are 8 degrees then I go to open the app and it updates to 11 degrees as if the live weather wallpaper no longer works, please solve this problem, thanks
jesse628wallick
Name: jesse wallick

Re: problem with the latest update

Post by jesse628wallick »

Ensure that the app has the necessary permissions to access location and update weather data. Go to your phone’s settings, find the app, and verify its permissions. Sometimes cached data can cause issues. Go to your phone’s app settings, find YoWindow, and clear both the cache and data.
Restart the app afterward and see if the issue persists. Uninstall the YoWindow app from your phone.
Reinstall it from the app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
Set it up again and check if the weather updates correctly.
Ensure that your phone has a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile data).
YoWindow relies on internet connectivity to fetch real-time weather data. Sometimes app updates address known issues. Check if there’s a newer version of YoWindow available and update it.
If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reaching out to YoWindow’s support team.
They may have specific troubleshooting steps or be aware of any ongoing issues related to the recent update.