Weather stations to stop reporting on 1 January 2019

No news - good news
par
Name: Pasha

Weather stations to stop reporting on 1 January 2019

Post by par »

Weather Underground company to stop weather distribution (API) on January 1 2019.

Due to this fact, we to unplug YoWindow from Private weather stations (PWS) network, provided by Weather Underground.

Staring January 1 2019 the weather from Private weather stations (PWS) will not be displayed in YoWindow.

Read this post on Reddit for the details.
https://www.reddit.com/r/androidapps/co ... ting_on_1/
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
cizelufi
Name: cizelufi shayzam

Re: Weather stations to stop reporting on 1 January 2019

Post by cizelufi »

Thank you now I will look very carefully :Yahoo!:
Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Re: Weather stations to stop reporting on 1 January 2019

Post by Tihomir Z »

I tell you honestly I'm totally disappointed. It did not surprise me either. I use Yowindow from the first few days, and I translate it into the Croatian language, so that it would eventually remain without support for private users. I have told many times that I do not need the data from the airport that is away from my city 70 kilometers ... I bought a mobile application, paid twice for my mistake, and what now I have, nothing in the twentieth century we go backwards instead of to go to the front. Sadly, it means I will have to erase Yowindow from my cell phone because these other information that is being refreshed every hour of a mischievous airport I'm worried ... and something else, waiting for years to be added to the data and the day precipitation, never happened and waited It's a little cramp, and now it's not realized. And now, this announcement has come.
I really do not have the most to add. That's what spoiled my Christmas and New Year holidays ....