App doesn't install from Amazon App Store

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
Moritz
Name: Moritz

App doesn't install from Amazon App Store

Post by Moritz »

I'm using a Google Pixel 4a 5g on Android 11 (latest Security Patch) but while other apps can be installed and used from the Amazon app store, both the paid and the free version of YoWindow Weather won't be installed.

(Sorry for my bad english)
par
Name: Pasha

Re: App doesn't install from Amazon App Store

Post by par »

Can you please contact Amazon store for the explanation?
We have tested the version for Amazon on our devices. No problem.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Williams336
Name: Williams

Post by Williams336 »

Moritz wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:29 am I'm using a Google Pixel 4a 5g on Android 11 (latest Security Patch) but while other apps can be installed and used from the Amazon app store, both the paid and the free version of YoWindow Weather won't be installed.

Since Android 8, the 'install from unknown sources' is saved on a per app basis. Go to settings > apps > Amazon and it should be there under advanced. It's called 'Install unknown apps' I think.
Robertson21
Name: Gary johnson

Post by Robertson21 »

Moritz wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:29 am I'm using a Google Pixel 4a 5g on Android 11 (latest Security Patch) but while other apps can be installed and used from the Amazon app store, both the paid and the free version of YoWindow Weather won't be installedfmwhatsapp.

This is an issue I've been experiencing for a while now, albeit a little differently. I can grant access to the Amazon App Store to allow installation of unknown app (Apps->Special access->Install unknown apps) but when I attempt to install an app in the App Store, I am still asked to allow the App Store to install unknown apps, even though I've already done so.
kirito
Name: Kazuto kirigaya

Post by kirito »

i' having the same issue as Roberson's. i've granted the permission to install the unknown apps. but still, i'm unable to install it from the store. i also want to know its solution..hoping for a reply with the solution. thanks in advance.
clashmod[/color]
mikasa
Name: MIkasa Khan

Post by mikasa »

Moritz wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:29 am I'm using a Google Pixel 4a 5g on Android 11 (latest Security Patch) but while other apps can be installed and used from the Amazon app store, both the paid and the free version of YoWindow Weather won't be installed.

This is a problem that I've had for a while but with a different approach. I'm able to give access to Amazon App Store to allow installation of unidentified apps (Apps->Special access) and then install unknown app) However, when I attempt to install an app on the App Store, I'm required to let users of the App Store installation of untrusted apps even though I've already completed the process.
Last edited by mikasa on Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best GB WhatsApp APK Download Website For Android Users :D :D
RogerEye1253
Name: Roger Santos

Post by RogerEye1253 »

Williams336 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:50 am

Since Android 8, the 'install from unknown sources' is saved on a per app basis. Go to settings > apps > Amazon and it should be there under advanced. It's called 'Install unknown apps' I think.
Thanks for the supportSoul Knight Mod APK I have been able to fix this issue quickly with your given info. Thank you so much.
lornaroa71
Name: lorna roa

Post by lornaroa71 »

Encountering installation issues from Amazon App Store. Checked compatibility, cleared cache, and ensured stable internet. Attempted reinstall multiple times without success. Seeking guidance or resolution to enjoy the app seamlessly. Appreciate any assistance provided.
Blondiez78
Name: Blondiez

Post by Blondiez78 »

Experiencing a hiccup with YoWindow Weather on my Google Pixel 4a 5G running Android 11. Despite the latest security patch, I'm unable to install both the paid and free versions from the Amazon app store. Other apps are working smoothly.
Maeve
Name: jesonn

Post by Maeve »

mikasa wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:56 pm
This is a problem that I've had for a while but with a different approach. I'm able to give access to Amazon App Store to allow installation of unidentified apps (Apps->Special access) and then install unknown app) However, when I attempt to install an app on the App Store, I'm required to let users of the App Store installation of untrusted apps even though I've already completed the process.
Go to Settings > Apps > Amazon Appstore > Storage. Tap on "Clear cache" and "Clear data" to remove any temporary files or stored data that may be causing the issue. Restart your device and try installing the app again. Ensure that the Amazon Appstore has the necessary permissions to install apps. Go to Settings > Apps > Amazon Appstore > Permissions. Make sure that the "Install unknown apps" permission is enabled. Ensure that you have the latest version of the Amazon Appstore installed on your device. Open the Google Play Store, search for "Amazon Appstore," and check if there are any available updates. If updates are available, install them and try installing the app again.