Facing High CPU and Disk Usage while using the YoWindow!

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
NorrisAltenwerth
Name: Norris Altenwerth

Facing High CPU and Disk Usage while using the YoWindow!

Post by NorrisAltenwerth »

Hello everyone. I was trying to use YoWindow on my Windows 10 PC with Bluestacks. I have noticed that when I launch the app on Bluestacks, CPU and disk usage automatically spike to 100%. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this issue? Any kind of response would be greatly appreciated.
par
Name: Pasha

Re: Facing High CPU and Disk Usage while using the YoWindow!

Post by par »

Thanks for reporting.
Are you running the latest release from Google Play?
I don't know why Blue Stacks runs YoWindow with these issues.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
lichaho
Name: Zake Strom

Post by lichaho »

NorrisAltenwerth wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:37 pm Hello everyone. I was trying to use YoWindow on my Windows 10 PC with Bluestacks. I have noticed that when I launch the app on Bluestacks, CPU and disk usage automatically spike to 100%. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this issue? Any kind of response would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry if this ill relevant to this topic

How did you major that You are facing high CPU and Disk Usage while using the YoWindow on Bluestacks?

Because I think using any of Android version application on PC via Bluestacks you got the same High CPU and Disk Usage issue...

Because its like you are running whole Android phone control via a small emulator.
Alisha78
Name: Alisha roy

Post by Alisha78 »

hello everyone,
YoWindow is a resource-intensive application that can lead to high CPU and disk usage. This is because it constantly updates its animated weather backgrounds and requires significant processing power. If you're experiencing performance issues, consider closing other programs or upgrading your hardware.g b whatsapp download
Alisha78
Name: Alisha roy

Post by Alisha78 »

lichaho wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:06 am
NorrisAltenwerth wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:37 pm Hello everyone. I was trying to use YoWindow on my Windows 10 PC with Bluestacks. I have noticed that when I launch the app on Bluestacks, CPU and disk usage automatically spike to 100%. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this issue? Any kind of response would be greatly appreciated.

How did you major that You are facing high CPU and Disk Usage while using the YoWindow on Bluestacks?

Because I think using any of Android version application on PC via Bluestacks you got the same High CPU and Disk Usage issue...

Because its like you are running whole Android phone control via a small emulator.
Thank you,
for your good information,and lots of love.g b whatsapp download
Lesteraction
Name: Jemsnixon

Post by Lesteraction »

On my Windows 10 computer, I was attempting to use YoWindow with Bluestacks. I've seen that CPU and disc utilisation immediately increase to 100% when I run the app on Bluestacks. Can someone please explain me how to solve this problem? I would be grateful for any form of response.
Maeve
Name: jesonn

Post by Maeve »

Alisha78 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:44 am
lichaho wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:06 am

Thank you,
for your good information,and lots of love.gbwhatsapp
Ensure that you have the latest version of Bluestacks installed. Developers often release updates that can improve performance and fix bugs.
In Bluestacks settings, you can allocate more CPU cores and RAM to the emulator. This can help it run more smoothly. To do this:
Open Bluestacks.
Click on the gear icon (Settings) on the top-right corner.
In the Performance tab, increase the number of CPU cores and RAM allocated to Bluestacks.
If your PC supports virtualization technology (VT-x/AMD-V), enabling it in your BIOS settings can significantly improve emulator performance.
Jeevika
Name: Jeevika

Post by Jeevika »

YoWindow has been utilizing my CPU and storage extremely heavily, which is affecting how quickly my device operates. It's upsetting that a weather app with such beautiful graphics uses so many resources.
gb whatsapp download
To provide users a better experience, I hope the devs can improve it soon. :good:
perfectweb04
Name: Dhumra

Post by perfectweb04 »

If YoWindow is making your computer slow or overworking it, try these quick fixes: Make sure YoWindow is up-to-date, close other programs that might be causing trouble, lower YoWindow's settings, scan for viruses, and restart your computer. If it's still not working right, it might be time to ask YoWindow's support team for help.
joelkrause56
Name: joel krause

Post by joelkrause56 »

Experiencing elevated CPU and disk usage with YoWindow? Ensure you have the latest version installed. Check for background processes, consider disabling unnecessary features, or try reinstalling the application. If issues persist, reach out to YoWindow support for personalized assistance. Optimizing settings can lead to a smoother experience.