Problem with location

See "Weather expired" or "No weather"? Probably your weather station is not reliable. Let us know - we will help.
knopfler83
Name: Javier

Problem with location

Post by knopfler83 »

good afternoon pasha !! I have discovered one thing that I think I can help a lot to a problem that I have, if ye seek the town of anguita (Spain) will give a temperature which is not correct, but if ye seek the town of Maranchon (Spain) which is to about 8 km away, you will see how the temperature has nothing to do, and that is correct .... puedeser localization problem in the application of this town ?? you can do something ??? and another location that was failing me is Pineda de Giguela, the same thing happens if you put that location, and looking after Cuenca, which is 30 km ... it has nothing to do, and yet for the town of Pineda de Giguela most applications offer the temperature of Cuenca, is the most reliable for that location, after hindagar lot and give round and round the problem, I think I found a solution to the problem you can correct these locations ...... ????
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: Problem with location

Post by countryroads »

Hi,

Weather problems for specific locations should be posted here viewforum.php?f=57

Please supply us with the town name, state name, country name, and geonamesid.
The geonamesid is very important.
Without it we cannot do much of anything.

Marty
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

Hi Marty, I click this link and send me the menu where I wrote the post, however, I found localities wrong in principle is 3
Anguita, Guadalajara (Spain) geonames 3130016
Pineda de Giguela, Cuenca (Spain) geonames 3113522
Puerto de Navacerrada, Madrid (Spain) this location is 1945 meters
geonames 3115703
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

good morning, I live in moratalaz, (Madrid) working in the district of Linear City (Madrid) at work I ranks as linear city, but at home tells me Madrid instead of Moratalaz, can be tuned over the location where you are? Thank you !!!!