b42 - b47

Testing the upcoming YoWindow 3
The forum will be archived after YoWindow 3 release.
par
Name: Pasha

b42 - b47

Post by par »

- More stability.
- Small errors fixed.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
MaBo.-YoWindow

Re: b42 - b47

Post by MaBo.-YoWindow »

hello ...

what is the different from YW 2 to YW 3 ? i installed both but see very small different from 2 to 3 ...

tip 1: the sky in night must be have to be darker, not darkblue, it must be like black, so we can see better in clrery night the stars, airplanes and other and its more realstic
tip 2: its better, i can enable or disable the line " Wettervorhersage von yr.no, ..." its like a ad and dont look very fine, the same is with the YoWindow-Logo left site. if i have testversion oder not unlimited-version, then its ok, but in unlimited version the most dont like ads like ure logo und the Text "wettervorhersage ...", we wont a free picture :)
tip3: there are no other and new landscape in new version 3, why not ? its the same like version 2 ... make more landscape like CITY or AIRPORT and other :)
tip4: i missing a featurem where i can setting the update-level, like update every 5, 10, 15, ... minutes. many time the last update was in 30 and more minutes before and its to long time and not "live" weather ... the same problem was in version 2

fazit: version 3 BETA ist not more like version 2 until today ...

sorry, my english is bad :)
par
Name: Pasha

Re: b42 - b47

Post by par »

Dear MaBo,

Most of the tips have already been discussed many times here, please take a moment to search for them.

Tomorrow I will explain what is the difference between yo2 and yo3.

And, believe me, it is good that yo3 looks and works very similar to yo2.
Yo3 has been built from ground up.
It took a lot of my patience to make the versions almost identical.

Thank you!
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image