getting issue with post's

Any questions? Any answers?
Robertson21
Name: Gary johnson

getting issue with post's

Post by Robertson21 »

Hi,
I am new here and I have posted may be 2 to 3 posts on this forum I don't know the exact figure and those posts are well submitted on the forum but when I log in to this forum a few days later I don't see a single post even in my profile settings Is this a bug or something else?
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: getting issue with post's

Post by countryroads »

Hi Gary,

We moderators are checking the queue for real posts and for spam.
Certain times of the month there is a lot of spam.

Your posts may have been lost between some spam and accidentally removed.
We are sorry if that is what happened.

Thank you for letting us know about your missing posts.

Marty
RogerEye1253
Name: Roger Santos

Post by RogerEye1253 »

Robertson21 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:10 pm Hi,
I am new here and I have posted may be 2 to 3 posts on this forum I don't know the exact figure and those posts are well submitted on the forum but when I log in to this forum a few days later I don't see a single post even in my profile settings Is this a bug or something else?
Hello,

Welcome to the forum! I understand that you've encountered an issue where your posts seem to disappear from the forum, even when checking your profile settings. While I don't have direct access to forum databases or account information, I can offer some general suggestions to troubleshoot this situation:YoWhatsApp 7.0 Download

Check Forum Rules:
Ensure that your posts comply with the forum rules. Some forums may automatically remove posts that violate their guidelines.

Moderation Queue:
Your posts might be in a moderation queue, pending approval from forum moderators. This could be due to certain words or content triggering a moderation process. Check if there's a notification or message indicating moderation in your account.

Account Verification:
Verify if your account is fully activated. Some forums require email verification or manual approval by administrators.

Browser Cache and Cookies:
Clear your browser cache and cookies before logging in again. Sometimes, cached data can cause display issues.

Contact Forum Support:
If the problem persists, reach out to the forum's support or administrator. They can provide specific information about your account and address any technical issues.

Test from Different Device or Browser:
Try accessing the forum from a different device or browser to see if the issue persists. This can help identify whether the problem is specific to your setup.

Private Browsing Mode:
Attempt to log in and view your posts using a private browsing or incognito mode. This can help rule out any browser-related issues.

If none of these steps resolve the problem, it's crucial to contact the forum's support directly. Provide them with details about your issue, including your account username and any error messages you may have encountered.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
Thiagoros

Post by Thiagoros »

Robertson21 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:10 pm Hi,
I am also new this forum.
Welcome! It's disheartening to hear about your posts disappearing. It could be a technical glitch; I recommend reaching out to the forum's support team for assistance. It's crucial to ensure your contributions are recognized and visible. Best of luck!Fm Whatsapp Download