When HTML5?

TheSoulEater
Name: No

When HTML5?

Post by TheSoulEater »

i really like yoweather over forecastfox and would like to know if there is a eta on the html5 version? also i'd like to know if there are plans for a firefox version? thanks
petersh
Name: Peter Harper

Re: When HTML5?

Post by petersh »

Now a days, every browsers are updated and supporting HTML5 & CSS-3, including Firefox

Earlier this issue was with IE, but after launching Microsoft Edge, it is also supporting HTML5.
Lazada Voucher at Muarehon.vn
JacksonEarls

Post by JacksonEarls »

TheSoulEater wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:31 pm i really like yoweather over forecastfox and would like to know if there is a eta on the html5 version? also i'd like to know if there are plans for a firefox version? thanks
Firefox includes the HTML5 player and support for "Open" codecs like OGG/OGV and WebM, but it doesn't include patented codecs like H. 264 in MPEG containers. As James mentioned, Firefox can use external libraries for those on most OSes.
JacksonEarls

Post by JacksonEarls »

HTML5 coding is clear, simple, and descriptive. HTML5 also makes placing audio and video content a breeze. It treats that content the same as it would with image tags, and this makes things a lot easier on coders because it allows them to include those multimedia elements without having to use a plugin or API.
DavidBassel

Post by DavidBassel »

petersh wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:21 am Now a days, every browsers are updated and supporting HTML5 & CSS-3, including Firefox
TalkToWendys
Earlier this issue was with IE, but after launching Microsoft Edge, it is also supporting HTML5.
agree , early days this was a big issue , but later the new browsers has been updated so now we can use all HTML/CSS TAGS in browsers .