Free version works but paid doesn't?

roguedog

Free version works but paid doesn't?

Post by roguedog »

I've been using the free version of YoWeather for awhile and thought I ought to purchased it since I really like it and want to support it.

However, it's weird the free version (chrome extension) works fine but the purchased chrome extension doesn't. I get an error message saying Flash isn't enabled. How is that possible when the free version still works fine. They are both v1.77.

Help...
par
Name: Pasha

Re: Free version works but paid doesn't?

Post by par »

Hm... I don't know. Paid version is working in my Chrome.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
roguedog

Post by roguedog »

Chrome version: Version 48.0.2564.103 m
hdschlz
Name: Heidi Schulze

Post by hdschlz »

habe auch die kostenlose Version runter geladen, außer Ort einstellen geht gar nichts, nicht mal speichern der Angaben...wenn es nur bezahlt funktioniert, ist es für mich Betrug.

Habe es vor Jahren schon mal genutzt und war sehr zufrieden. Hatte es heute sogar positiv bewertet ,ohne es vorher nochmal zu überprüfen... :evil:
roguedog

Post by roguedog »

still happening. was hoping with newer version of chrome i could get my yo weather back. now neither version works. :(

see screenshot attached
Attachments
Screenshot 2016-10-14 at 6.20.58 AM.png
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

The chrome-browser is blocking flash now as the text in your screenshot is indicating (starting with Chrome 53 as the article from below is explaining).

If you would have searched for "chrome blocking flash" you would have had the possibility to read for example that article: https://www.engadget.com/2016/08/09/goo ... ing-flash/

so let me google that for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chrome+blocking+flash
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
BrandonCulp

Post by BrandonCulp »

roguedog wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:48 am I've been using the free version of YoWeather for awhile and thought I ought to purchased it since I really like it and want to support it.

However, it's weird the free version (chrome extension) works fine but the purchased chrome extension doesn't. I get an error message saying Flash isn't enabled. How is that possible when the free version still works fine. They are both v1.77.
LBrands Aces
Help...
Importing a file just doesn't work any more, under the limit just hangs, various php versions tried, various browsers and discussions with techs at the server end.
juanneumann72
Name: Juan Neumann

Post by juanneumann72 »

roguedog wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:48 am I've been using the free version of YoWeather for awhile and thought I ought to purchased it since I really like it and want to support it.

Help...
If you would have searched for "chrome blocking flash" you would have had the possibility to read for example that article