Mouseover temp

Have you found an error? Report here!
turtle7761
Name: Terry

Mouseover temp

Post by turtle7761 »

This isn't anything that is a huge issue, just one of those little annoyances. When I mouseover the tray icon all of the temperature values are identical, the forecast is correct and the temperatue is correct. For example if I mousover now I get the temperature is 57 which is correct, the feels like temperature is 57 (should be 56), the high for the day is 57 (should be 74) and the low temperature is 57 (should be 56).

I'm getting the correct temperature and forecast which is really all I need it just is, as I said a little annoying. Any ideas to try? I've tried the usual clearing the cache and force ending and restarting but no luck.
Lowe
Name: Brian Lowe

Re: Mouseover temp

Post by Lowe »

turtle7761 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:41 pm This isn't anything that is a huge issue, just one of those little annoyances. When I mouseover the tray icon all of the temperature values are identical, the forecast is correct and the temperatue is correct. For example if I mousover now I get the temperature is 57 which is correct, the feels like temperature is 57 (should be 56), the high for the day is 57 (should be 74) and the low temperature is 57 (should be 56).

I'm getting the correct temperature and forecast which is really all I need it just is, as I said a little annoying. Any ideas to try? I've tried the usual clearing the cache and force ending and restarting but no luck.
I also have the same question that I need answers of. Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Lowe