It's August 2022 and where is the new Windows version?

Early builds of YoWindow for Windows
aboleyn
Name: Francesca Henle-T

Re: It's August 2022 and where is the new Windows version?

Post by aboleyn »

Marty "But be happy with your temporary way of running the old Windows YoWindow". Is condescending.
"I hope I have answered the question that Leon has." NO you have NOT - we are speaking about an updated Version for Windows; "not Android, iOS, Mac, Android wear watches, Apple Watches, possibly Linux" Léon, shenji and myself are long-standing Unlimited customers for Windows. Your whole answer is vastly condescending. Other OS are not for Windows users and honestly, I don't care whatsoever about them. Your nonessential answer sounds like another bandaid.
countryroads
Name: Marty

Post by countryroads »

Francesca,

I tried to show you how the multi platform YoWindow will work when all parts of YoWindow will be working.

Read the post that Pasha made in YoWindow 2 for iOS. He has posted that iOS needs to be released and then Windows YoWindow will start to be alpha tested.

Since what was the Android version had all of the up to date code, using the Android version and reworking it to the Kotlin language makes sense.

I have been working with Pasha since the very beginning of YoWindow which was for Windows.
So I understand your thinking of Windows should be first. But the new YoWindow 2 multi platform is the old Android version with all of the landscapes reworked into the Kotlin language.

And step 1 is to get both mobiles working without crashing and then on to Windows and Mac.
After Windows and Mac are working, then it is on to all of the other extras.

Pasha wants Windows and Mac also. He has a Mac with Windows also on it. That is we’re his programming occurs. So we all want Windows. But we need to completely test the multi platform YoWindow 2 on Android and iOS first.

This has been a 4 year process so far. Just by having iOS alpha testing has the Windows alpha testing just around the corner. But iOS has to be released first.

I am sorry that you seem to be offended. But you also have seemed to be happy that you found a way to have the old YoWindow working again. Since you were happy, I told you to be happy with that version for a little longer as YoWindow 2 alpha testing for Windows is after the release of iOS. And iOS is being tested now. So what we all want is just around the corner.

Have a good day.

Marty
Mephitus

Post by Mephitus »

Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Android wear watches, Apple Watches, possibly Linux.
The above are names for the various spokes.
if its written in kotlan .. why 'possibly linux'? ... kotlan native uses parts of mingw for windows but is completely native to linux...
Léon
Name: Léon

Post by Léon »

Ridiculous!
sgravel1960
Name: Scott

Post by sgravel1960 »

I have been waiting patiently. Paid for PC-windows version. Getting pretty upset that no version for PC yet. What's the story?