rgds and thanks for swell programme?

Early builds of YoWindow for Windows
NeillEvans
Name: Neill

rgds and thanks for swell programme?

Post by NeillEvans »

Just wanting to tell you I think you people are extremely talented and full of good humor and imagination. Must be a lot of work, not just to think all this up, but to put it together. Your YoWindow is absolutely a work of art. Enjoying very much, and always looking to see what other funny/clever additions you create (but even if no more coming, still just fine the way it is) endless source of amusement and happiness to us here in the house. Please have long life and health.
Rory637
Name: Rory

Re: rgds and thanks for swell programme?

Post by Rory637 »

Just wanting to tell you I think you people are extremely talented and full of good humor and imagination. Must be a lot of work, not just to think all this up, but to put it together. Your YoWindow is absolutely a work of art. Enjoying very much, and always looking to see what other funny/clever additions you create (but even if no more coming, still just fine the way it is) endless source of amusement and happiness to us here in the house. Please have long life and health. NomNom
My battery is swollen and I've phoned to the AppleCare Service a couple of times Thank you for purchasing our potentially dangerous product. the extended warranty programme, but noticed that my battery had swollen to the point of of the price they wanted in the Apple Store. Apple accesories is a total rip-off.