Please resume working on the desktop version
Where theres pleasure, theres always some pain
-------------
Snicker
tomh5157
Name: tom hanks

Re: b110 in one year

Post by tomh5157 »

Pavel has promised to be working soon on Yowindow for dectop computers on a new update. It doesn't revolve all around android versions, and constantly new landscapes. Let a few of us who have paid for a license treat the same. Many people still use Yowindow on their desktop computers. Honestly I've been there since the early days, but I don't use it anymore, because the relationship of developers who need to work on improvements just promise us and that's it.
malan
radiosarre
Name: Sarre

Re: b110 in one year

Post by radiosarre »

Tihomir Z wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:25 am Greeting
Pavel has promised to be working soon on Yowindow for dectop computers on a new update. It doesn't revolve all around android versions, and constantly new landscapes. Let a few of us who have paid for a license treat the same. Many people still dentista stradella impianti dentali use Yowindow on their desktop computers. Honestly I've been there since the early days, but I don't use it anymore, because the relationship of developers who need to work on improvements just promise us and that's it. My opinion is that nothing is going to be resolved about it, sano empty promises, let them say it's over with Yowindow for desktops and that's it. And, I do not use for android because the data from 100km distant airport has nothing to do with the connection to my end. Only so much is known.

Hi guys there are any news regarding pavel's intervention? since I think we may be able to do more then eating empty promises :-)

cheers and have a nice day to all of you!
RS :Bravo: