chronologie

YoWindow widget Questions, Suggestions and Bugs
lacouste
Name: lacouste

chronologie

Post by lacouste »

bonjour j'aurai besoin de renseignement sur la chronolgie des choses a effectuer pour mettre le widget sur mon site internet. j'ai telecharger la version payante pour avoir la meteo a j +6 et l avoir en arriere plan sur mon ordi
1)quelle est la difference entre la version telecharger pour l'ordi et le widget que l'on met sur son site web
2)comment le widget calcule t'il que j'ai la version payante puisque j'ai inseré la clef dans l'onglet enregistrez vous
3)comment dois je proceder chronologiquement pour mettre sur mon serveur car j'aimerai changer l'arriere plan
merci d'avance bonne

hello I need information on Timeline things has performed to put the widget on my website. I download the paid version to have the weather has j 6 and having in the background on my computer
1) what is the difference between the download version for the computer and the widget that is put on its website
2) how it calculates widget you that I have the paid version since I ready inserted the key in the register tab you
3) How should I proceed chronologically to put on my server because I'd like to change the back plane
good day thank you in advance