Rainmeter-skin for "users on the forum"

ikarus1969

Rainmeter-skin for "users on the forum"

Post by ikarus1969 »

Hi!

Here's a little rainmeter-skin which shows the users currently logged on to the forum:

ikarus1969: 2013-04-04: new version created. Basically the same functionality but additionally shows Bots/Spiders, hidden users and guests. If you double-click on the icon the forum opens in the default-browser (don't worry about the version number. altough 0.93, it's the newest one)

ikarus1969: added rmskin-file for easier installation of the skin. The package contains the necessary graphics in the expected folders.
There are 2 variants of the skin: one which displays the users (logged-on) without distinguishing between mods/admins and ordinary users (variant "Plain") and the second one which display logged on mods/admins on top of the list in red (variant "colored").
(the rmskin is packed in a zip-file because the forum doesn't allow the rmskin-extension)

(ikarus1969: removed zip-file temporarily because of errors i made. I was too much in a hurry which never is good... I'm currently trying to setup a rmskin-file for easier distribution and installing of this skin. Sorry!)

edit: updated zip-file (thanks to Marty for finding an error!)

Forum users_0.93.zip
(16.53 KiB) Downloaded 694 times
YoWindow - screenshot Rainmeter skin.jpg
YoWindow - screenshot Rainmeter skin.jpg (40 KiB) Viewed 28755 times
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Re: Rainmeter-skin for "users on the forum"

Post by Mallorca »

Hi Reinhart,

looks nice ... but how can I use it? :oops:
Werner
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

You have to download the program "Rainmeter" from http://rainmeter.net/ and then extract the files to a folder in the the "Eigene Dateien\Rainmeter\Skins"-folder. (If you want, i can show you via a Remote-Desktop-Connection)

I have become a fan of Rainmeter during the last months and have programmed several so-called "skins" for Rainmeter. There are many of them on deviant.art.

Worth to have a look at!
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

updated the zip-file - thanks to Marty for reporting an error!
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Updated original post: i've provided a zip-file with a rmskin-package for easier installation in rainmeter. Just unpack the zip, double-click the rmskin-file and rainmeter will handle the installation for you!
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

uploaded new version