La Crosse WS3600

Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Re: La Crosse WS3600

Post by Tihomir Z »

Hello Pavel, Herman
Here I did not get more information on my website, but I still have some questions, or concerns. Confuses me the following. The text files which I took, which are: uitvoer.txt.
Yowindow.XML time (because it must remain so, or write: Yowindow.xml)
ftp.txt
yowindow.xml time (same question as above) it confuses me all the different files, each written letters to Yowindow.xml. (Case sensitive)
I've copied into my root file this, YOWINDOW.XML, I made it well done, as far as I understand it should do, from the root file will be sent to my website. Does the file CROSSDOMAIN.XML, also need to put in your root file? And yet I noticed that when I open YOWINDOW.XML file at the beginning is this: <? Xml .......... whether there is a need to place the questionnaire to write Yowindow.xml, or anything else.
If this does not help then it is probably connected to the server Yowindowa cuff (www.pljusak.com), each time you freshen up my web page prints are: UPDATING TIME Trnovec Bartolovecki, and after the occurrence of Letter data from Maribor. Probably no more connection Yowindow.xml_www.pljusak.com. The latter is all good, Lacrosse-Yowindow, the data is refreshed every five minutes. Excuse the length, but I had to ask. Thank you for your answers. ;) :)
hermanz
Name: Herman

Post by hermanz »

Hi Tihomir

Your website is not correct configured
if you login with ftp on your site , the files YOWINDOW.XML and crossdomain.xml are located in ftp://www.pljusak.com.

this is the same directory with http://www.pljusak.com/trnovec1 . You can control this with http://www.pljusak.com/trnovec1/YOWINDOW.XML.
The file crossdomain.xml have to be place in the root . This is http://www.pljusak.com
It seems a configuratiefault of your website.

I have send you ftp.txt . The file ftp.txt must be place in the directory c:\program files\heayweather or c:\heavyweather.

gr.
Herman
(Wheather on an I(phone,pad,pod) or Android, YoWindow what else )
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Hello Herman
Today I tried to finally converging to send this around to my website, but the problem is just connecting servers www.pljusak - Server Yowindow. I know I sent an e-mail man who maintains our server, but you still inadequate, are slightly grubby. When all the harmony, then we on the website constantly clean data. I put the picture. Now I agree that the bar refreshes the data until further notice from Maribor. I apologize that I mistreated you with this and you and Pavel. When that is central to the server, all to be working properly. :)
We apologize for the picture quality, I hope next time it will be better.
Everything works except the image data are always the same, not refreshed.
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Here's a picture with the real data from my weather station!
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

Greeting
I have one question. As I took my version of Yowindow 06.07.2010, every time you start Yowindow, I have to enter in your location. So far it has not happened. Today I took the latest version of 334, but again the same happens.
What is the problem, like I do not remember the location?
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

That was an error in the latest version.
Now I have fixed it.
Download the latest RC.
Have fun :)
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image