WD YoWindow PHP Script

par
Name: Pasha

Re: WD YoWindow PHP Script

Post by par »

We do not want frustration, we want YoWindow users to be happy :)
And we are trying to do all we can to fix YoWindow flaws.
So next time you see the problem, copy yowindow.xml file and send it to the forum or support@repkasoft.com with the description of the problem.
Otherwise it is very hard to solve the problem.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Post by Tihomir Z »

greeting
Behold, I set about the problems that we have warned before. With me is cloudy and dry, but in Maribor 70 km away is moderately cloudy and showers lied. It can be seen in slici.To to do that on my window, it does not see, and the problem is resolved. Only it can not be.
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

I still do not understand what is going wrong.
I'm sorry Tihomir, it is hard for me to translate the English text you have written.
Maybe you can ask somebody to translate?
Or maybe some of our community friends will help me to understand?
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
captkirk
Name: Ivica

Post by captkirk »

The problem is that the METAR precipitations have priority over our local precipitations and displayed on the window instead of ours. For example,when I observed partly cloudy,until 80 km away airport observed rain,Yowindow will display rain regardless of what is my observation different (patly cloudy in this case). I do not want observation from METAR station because it is incorrectly for my area. Please try to solved this irritating bug.
captkirk

Post by captkirk »

Any translations for Tihomir's picture above:

Oblačno=Overcast
Lagani Pljusak=Light shower
Kiša=Rain
jmcmurry
Name: Jim

Post by jmcmurry »

Pasha,

The other day my widget displayed rain when the rain rate in my xml was 0. I wanted to see it again before I reported it, but it sounds like there might well be a problem there to look for.

- Jim
Tihomir Z

Post by Tihomir Z »

guys
Not a problem in translation it's all ok.
The problem is in the meter data from Maribor, when it rains in Maribor and the haze then overcome my icon from Trnovec. Everything else works well. When it rains in Trnovac or haze any good pictures to show YoWindow. Pavel, must agree to the settings YoWindow Icons rain mist and fog from Maribor does not overpower the information from Trnovec and the problem is resolved. This is a problem PWS with other cells that are far from the airport. After this there is no purpose to what I have my cell when PWS can not be shown in all the actual data from our PWS cells, at least in Croatia. What of me YoWindow appears that the fog in Maribor, and with me is the sun? And many of my visitors to my web site to criticize, and because of this lack of YoWindow many do not use it at least here in Croatia. They say why pay $ 10 something, and does not provide full functionality for the money. This is my last post on this subject, because you do not know how to explain this problem more. Here, I write this without resent via google translator, and the errors I apologize.
Example one: Maribor light rain showers
Example two: Trnovec, mostly cloudy ,icon is displayed wrong
captkirk

Post by captkirk »

Tihomir, I find solution for this problem: In script for PWS widget,you must add this tag: current_weather_icao=LDSH This change your METAR station (Maribor in this case) to Hvar aiport METAR code,which is not active. Reality,this disconnect your PWS from any METAR station and you can't see their observation. Try it!
jmcmurry
Name: Jim

Post by jmcmurry »

Pasha,

I have rain again when I shouldn't. Both the widget and desktop version. My xml has

<rain>
<rate value="0.000" unit="mmph"/>
<daily_total value="0.0" unit="mm"/>
</rain>

and my current METAR is

KVOK 072255Z AUTO 20015G20KT 10SM SCT041 OVC048 14/06 A3005 RMK AO2 RAB2236E2248 SLP182 P0000 T01440056

- Jim