snow and moon

Post by chucky »

I just noticed the sky on a clear snow falls seems to me to be a bug

markus
par
Name: Pasha

Re: snow and moon

Post by par »

Don't you see a small cloud on the top-right? ;-)
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
chucky

Post by chucky »

but I see here was not a clear sky at the time but one covered ;)
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Hallo chucky,

angezeigt wird leichter Schneefall mit einem Wolkensymbol (plus einem Sternchen) im Inspektor.

Im Bild selbst ist auch eine Wolke sichtbar; nur "versteckt" sie sich etwas unter der Zeitleiste beginnend bei ca. 11:00 bis ungefähr 18 Uhr.
Also ist der Himmel nicht ganz klar und "Schneefall" plus Wolkensymbol plus Wolke passt dann zusammen oder?

(@Pavel: i just explained to him that the symbol in the inspector (the cloud) corresponds to the cloud beneath the time-bar so for me everything is fine)
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
chucky

Post by chucky »

hi ikarus

ja die wolke hatte ich gesehen,aber normalerweise ist es bedeckt wenn es schneit,das man bei leichtem schneefall noch den mond und die sterne sehen kann :shock: zu mal es hier völlig bedeckt war,deshalb kam mir das komisch vor :)

yes, the cloud I had seen, but usually it is covered when it snows, which can be seen in light snow nor the moon and the stars :shock: at times it was completely covered here, and so came to me before that was funny :)
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

chucky wrote:hi ikarus

ja die wolke hatte ich gesehen,aber normalerweise ist es bedeckt wenn es schneit,das man bei leichtem schneefall noch den mond und die sterne sehen kann :shock: zu mal es hier völlig bedeckt war,deshalb kam mir das komisch vor :)

yes, the cloud I had seen, but usually it is covered when it snows, which can be seen in light snow nor the moon and the stars :shock: at times it was completely covered here, and so came to me before that was funny :)
Ahhh, verstehe! :idea:
Da hast Du schon recht mit der Bedeckung; etwas mehr Wolken könnten es schon sein bei Schneefall. Vielleicht kann man ja den Algorithmus für die Wolken dahingehend anpassen?

I think Chucky is right. It's unusual to see the stars and the moon when it is snowing.
Maybe it is possible to adapt the algorithm to have more clouds when it is snowing?
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

We will probably do this.
Also, guys if you want to chat in German, don't bother with translation for me, relax :)
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image