Seaside needs tropical flower foreground

Have an idea?
countryroads
Name: Marty

Seaside needs tropical flower foreground

Post by countryroads »

Pasha,

The only thing that I am missing when using Seaside is the foreground of swaying wildflowers that the village landscape has.

If you could put a few Bird Of Paradise flowers into the garden and have them swaying with the breeze, Seaside would be perfect!

I hope you can add this. :)

Marty
LoneWolf_53

Re: Seaside needs tropical flower foreground

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

I hope it is OK to add to this post?

I was going to suggest that in addition to perhaps some tropical flowers you might also consider some wildlife that comes out at night like deer by the trees on the right and rabbit or groundhog in the grassy meadow.

Maybe even the odd coyote. :D

Would add some more realism to the scenery at night.

Oh and speed boats need navigational lights just like aircraft flying overhead have. ;)
LoneWolf_53

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Today is the first time I'm looking at my YoWindow with winds of 30kph.

I see the palm trees gently swaying which add realism of course but I noticed that the plant in the foreground at the right of the screen does not move.

It should just like the weeds in the default village landscape. :)

I guess with all these suggestions you boys will be busy for the next decade or so. :D
fishermansblues
Name: Andreas

Post by fishermansblues »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:Oh and speed boats need navigational lights just like aircraft flying overhead have. ;)
Hi, I agree about the nav. lights, but it is not just the speed boats that need them, sailing boat do too.

Regards

Andreas
"Object-oriented programming is an exceptionally bad idea which could only have originated in California." E W Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)