My license

YoWindow related topics that do not fit in the above forums
ST193
Name: Sergio

My license

Post by ST193 »

Apparently when you pay money for a service such as yowindow they get annoyed when you ask to have your licence resent. I recieved an email a while back and it was worded as if they were being bothered.....well consider my subscription money I paid as a donation to an uncaring and rude customer support. See ya
ikarus1969

Re: My license

Post by ikarus1969 »

ST193 wrote:Apparently when you pay money for a service such as yowindow they get annoyed when you ask to have your licence resent. I recieved an email a while back and it was worded as if they were being bothered.....well consider my subscription money I paid as a donation to an uncaring and rude customer support. See ya
If you want this matter be public you should have posted your own mail and the response as a screenshot here.
Otherwise your post is nothing than an allegation at this point, i'm sorry. I hope you can comprehend that?
It's just because there are so many experiences from many other users that sound like the opposite of what you have posted. "Uncaring" and "rude" does not match the experiences many users have' made.

So if it's true what you've posted would you consider to give YoWindow and its overworked team a second chance?! And please consider although their english is really quite good they are no native-speakers. (me personally would like to speak english as good as they do)
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

Thank you, Reinhart.

I do really become rude sometimes.
And yes, this is because of much stress.
I'm sorry, Sergio if it was you who I was speaking to without word "please".

It is easy get mad, when I you receive 2 - 5 emails EVERY DAY about license key being lost.
Why people so careless?
I have bought a lot of software in my life, but I never have requested the license key again.

[UPDATE]
We have sent the key to Sergio for 2 times before he asked it for the third time.
Oh well...
It's easy to write the key to a piece of paper or a book cover to make sure it is not going to be lost one day.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
mark2011
Name: Marek

Post by mark2011 »

Hello Pasha:
I had to reinstall my second YoWindow and lost a license key and more I cannot find it. Please do something to get me this license. Thank you in advance. :(
Marek
Wally©
Name: Walter

Post by Wally© »

support@repkasoft.com

Mail them with the same account you registered your version with...

Include as much details as possible...

They will help you out...
Wally©...

(Ignorance can easily be overcome...Stupidity is 4ever...)
FalfHaky
Name: FalfHakyKZ

My license

Post by FalfHaky »

If you license transfer them, doesnt the original owner lose them?

Or am I not thinking straight?
frankf
Name: frankf

Post by frankf »

To Complainer: Your accusations are damaging, and are based ONLY on your side of the story. The good folks who make this program have no such reputation for what you claim. Would like to see both sides of your correspondence? All it takes is one or two grousing malcontents to cause harm to people who don't deserve to be harmed!
Donatosjes
Name: Donatosjes

My license

Post by Donatosjes »

Arc Dream has an exclusive license on commercial publishing with the ORE and we dont sublicense it out at this time.