help HELP

Early builds of YoWindow for Windows
wootz
Name: wootz

help HELP

Post by wootz »

BACK AGAIN - Is that true each time I have a power surge or have to update the program I loose and have to reload all my cities again ?? any way to avoid this ? how do I make a new post ?? keep adding to this as I get befuddled when it comes to a new post :%)

Back again - have not done anything to my computer but my cities are reverted back to the standard default vs the cities I put in - any reason why - now I have to re-load 6cities and landscapes Thanks :unknown:

:Yahoo!: I figured it out - apparently when updating it changes the view settings - I got everything back :crazy:

do not know how to post a new post but when updated the time is no longer across the top with the projected weather like rain in 2 hours
Last edited by wootz on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
wootz

new update

Post by wootz »

with the new update it ate all my cities -I had already contacted you a year ago and you put them in with the Geo - but now they say they are not found ie: Heathsville, Va having issues with re-entering my cities

Thank you :bad:
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: help

Post by countryroads »

I added Heathsville with no problem.
See attached.
add heathsville.JPG
add heathsville.JPG (40.24 KiB) Viewed 6821 times
wootz

Re: help HELP

Post by wootz »

Had to re-set entire computer - finally got YoWindow back(went to downloads and put in an old one since new one would not allow me to enter my license number) anyway in loading my location it cannot find Sapphire NC nor Cashiers (nearest next city) butI had it on my 17 other previous versions - any reason?? also TallahasseeFl and Maitland Fl - They all were there previously -total computer has been reset so :fool: :bad: there are no cookies
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: help HELP

Post by countryroads »

I was able to add Sapphire and Tallahassee.

Enter the town name and a list will appear.
Select from the list.

Do not try to enter town name and state.
That will not work.