b89

Early builds of YoWindow for Windows
west820
Name: Beverly Westcott

Re: b89

Post by west820 »

I have the new Americana YoWindow beta version and I think it needs more stores/shops. It only has two stores and people can't sit at either one. Too many houses that do nothing - the whole street (or most of it) should be stores/shops like the old version. People should be walking in and out of the shops, sitting down outside at the table like in the first Beta. The Pizza shop is gone, the restaurants are gone - I really miss those and if I do so do others. Two stores and just houses are very, very boring. I chose YoWindow because it was different and fun but the new way it is now is not fun at all. There's even less traffic in the new one. I am very disappointed. I really thought the new version would have more action going on, not less. I know it is not easy to make a site with all the artists and programmers and I think you guys do a super job! But whoever told you to add more houses, only 2 stores (and one call kahuna of all names) didn't know what they were talking about! I like the old version better because there's more going on and more to do. Please change the new version to more stores, fewer houses, and more going on like the older version. Thank you for listening (reading). My computer is an Acer with Windows 10 and I am in the United States.
countryroads
Name: Marty

Post by countryroads »

Hi Beverly,

Americana reminds me of a village just south of my city in Ohio.
I enjoy the houses.
More shops would get rid of houses.
The houses are important.

Try b91 to see more action.

Americana is still being developed.
Enjoy each phase of development.

Town with all of the shops including pizza is still available.

:)
Marty
west820
Name: Beverly Westcott

Post by west820 »

Well, I like stores and being able to see some action and play with it - houses just sit there doing nothing. Take a pic of your to3wn in OH - we don't need it here too!! My impression is that they are making this and doing all this work for people to enjoy and play with it - which is what I want to do!!
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

Marty, thank you for the support.
We are really trying to make the best of American town. Unfortunately we cannot please everybody.
The amount of action in the landscape depends on time of the day.
There are more people in the evening outside and cars closer to 6pm.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image