B83 stores

Early builds of YoWindow for Windows
Crew9boss
Name: Crew9Boss

B83 stores

Post by Crew9boss »

WOW! The stores are really taking a loss of customers since the invasion of the doggie owners. :(
par
Name: Pasha

Re: B83 stores

Post by par »

Don't the people enter the houses in the latest build anymore?
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
countryroads
Name: Marty

Post by countryroads »

Hi Pasha,

People still enter and exit the buildings.
But not as often as they did before.

But since some of the people are walking their dogs, it is not a problem.

Marty
Crew9boss
Name: Crew9Boss

Post by Crew9boss »

par wrote:Don't the people enter the houses in the latest build anymore?
I have only seen one person exit a store and she was without a dog. None of the people with dogs have entered any of the buildings. I have only watched it for approximately half an hour steady to check the movements. I am sure as more people without dogs appear on the screen a proportionate number will enter the shops. It was just something I happen to notice. It doesn't take away any of the interest in the program. it's the only screensaver I run anymore. Very unique and well done!
FvE
Name: Fred

Post by FvE »

Crew9boss wrote:
par wrote:Don't the people enter the houses in the latest build anymore?
I have only seen one person exit a store and she was without a dog. None of the people with dogs have entered any of the buildings. I have only watched it for approximately half an hour steady to check the movements. I am sure as more people without dogs appear on the screen a proportionate number will enter the shops. It was just something I happen to notice. It doesn't take away any of the interest in the program. it's the only screensaver I run anymore. Very unique and well done!
Please be aware with special Beta builds.
Lately there have been more people with dogs, Ambulances, Lorries and more, simply to have the new features well tested.
As soon as they are stable, a new build with normal proportions will be there.

In short: As soon as the people with dogs are stable there wil be a next build with a normal amount of people with dogs.
That implies that there will be more people without dogs. So there will also be a normal amount of people entering shops again.

Anyway, thanks for being so observant and reporting.

Fred