OPCION DE ESTACION MAS CERCANA WEATHER UNDERGROUND

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
josemiguel1979
Name: jose

OPCION DE ESTACION MAS CERCANA WEATHER UNDERGROUND

Post by josemiguel1979 »

Buenas hay opciones que deberia incluir la app es de poder elegir la estacion mas cercana de cada ubicacion y la lluvia caida tambien seria una buena mejora de la app ya que otras las incluyen esta aplicacion es preciosa y por lo tanto yo creo que se merece este tipo de datos es mi opinion personal ya que otras app mas modestas lo tienen y yowindow que es la mejor de la historia no tiene este tipo de datos hay otro fallo de muchos usuarios que me han comentado que les falla mucho la ubicacion no es nada precisa y falla mucho familiares y amigos se han quejado de esta opcion en yowindow que suele fallar mucho gracias a todos y esperamos mejoras para ser la mejor app de la historia en todo

Edit: Google translated by Marty

Good no options should include the app is to choose the nearest station of each location and the rain fall would also be a good improvement of the app and others include them This application is gorgeous and so I think he deserves this datatype is my personal opinion as other more modest YoWindow app have it and that is the best ever not have this type of data is another failure of many users who have told me they fail much the location is not accurate and many relatives and friends have complained fails this option in YoWindow often it fails much thanks to all improvements and we hope to be the best app of history around
knopfler83
Name: Javier

Re: OPCION DE ESTACION MAS CERCANA WEATHER UNDERGROUND

Post by knopfler83 »

I totally agree, I have meteorological stations connected to weather underground and I have to get out of the YoWindow application to see the amount of rain, or to see that station is the closest, because YoWindow not located precisely, would be a dramatic improvement
josemiguel1979
Name: jose

Post by josemiguel1979 »

ojala colega sea pronto ya que mucha gente se queja con este tipo de cosas gracias a todos

Edit: Google translated by Marty

colleague hopefully be soon because many people complain about this kind of thing by all
countryroads
Name: Marty

Post by countryroads »

Hi Jose,

Can you please post in English?
Thank you in advance.

Marty
cholo1979
Name: cholo

Post by cholo1979 »

Good no options should include the app is to choose the nearest station of each location and the rain fall would also be a good improvement of the app and others include them This application is gorgeous and so I think he deserves this datatype is my personal opinion as other more modest YoWindow app have it and that is the best ever not have this type of data is another failure of many users who have told me they fail much the location is not accurate and many relatives and friends have complained fails this option in YoWindow often it fails much thanks to all improvements and we hope to be the best app of history around
knopfler83
Name: Javier

Post by knopfler83 »

I relayed by email and I confirmed that yes, and will be an option of complication, hopefully soon