snowflakes' size

YoWindow widget Questions, Suggestions and Bugs
iiiyx

snowflakes' size

Post by iiiyx »

While picture in mini-mode the snowflakes or drops of rain are undetectable (too small). How can I increase their size for mini-mode?
ikarus1969

Re: snowflakes' size

Post by ikarus1969 »

As everything else also gets smaller when in mini-mode (farm, planes trees, houses, ...) so do the snowflakes / rain.
Isn't this an advantage - automatically adapting size so everything has a (mostly) correct size related to each other?
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
iiiyx

Post by iiiyx »

Thnx for your reply
1. Snow is a snow. When you step out from the object (so it becomes smaller for you) you still see the snowflakes that are falling down right before your nose :)
2. What is a snow-feature? Does it show user that there is snow outdors or what? And if snowflakes become so small that they are undetectable then the feature is not working as it was designed, imho.
What I want is some customising parameters for snowflakes' size and its decreasing (and also for fading power effect (I know that custom landscape should be very bright, but it is impossible sometimes)).
iiiyx

Post by iiiyx »

I have increased "mini" size, so snowflakes are not a problem for me now.
There is another problem. Can I adjust the level of fading effect (night effect)? Pictures becomes just black. And how can I add light sources to landscape how it is in the village landscape (at night time)?
Attachments
yo_head.png

[The extension swf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

iiiyx wrote:I have increased "mini" size, so snowflakes are not a problem for me now.
There is another problem. Can I adjust the level of fading effect (night effect)? Pictures becomes just black. And how can I add light sources to landscape how it is in the village landscape (at night time)?
Neither fading nor defining light sources in your own pictures is possible currently. I can't predict if it will become a feature in the future.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«