Foto em formato png. de Google Heart

Feature discussion
eugeniobutti

Foto em formato png. de Google Heart

Post by eugeniobutti »

Não sei se É permitido Pelo Google USAR ESTAS fotos Que eu tirei Através do Google Heart
. SE e posivel temos aí uma ótima Fonte pará obter fotos de muitas localidades do Mundo.
Estou enviando como exemplo Uma foto da Cidade de Moscou Que eu Consegui Fazer Através do Google Heart , Que transformei Formato em Ja ". png "e portanto Pronta para
Utilizada em YoWindows . Talvez Seja da Necessário Fazer Algum retoque Linha do Horizonte. Vejam se Gostam .
Eugénio

penhora [ = 0 ] [ Moscow.png.png ] / penhora
Attachments
Moscow.png.png
Moscow.png.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 15526 times
ikarus1969

Re: Foto em formato png. de Google Heart

Post by ikarus1969 »

Hi Eugenio!

if you don't mind i would like to ask you for 2 things:
  1. this is a forum where we speak english. i can see that you already made posts in english, so please remember them and translate your post to english
  2. please resize your pictures you upload to the forum to a size so that (most) users don't need to scroll to see them completely. 1600 pixel in width are, imho, too much. 700 pixel in width, which was suggested (or asked for) by Pavel, would be really fine!
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
eugeniobutti

Post by eugeniobutti »

Ikarus: go over again but in English what I posted before. I will try to attach the photo in a smaller format. I do not know if I can.

"I do not know if it is allowed to use the photos of paisegens obtained through the program Google Heart.
If it were possible to have more than one source for pictures of many places in the world.
I am sending a photo as an example of the City of Moscow that I managed to get through the "Heart Google. Is already transformed into formed. PNG and therefore is ready to be used in Yowindow.
See if you like and tell me if there is any limitation on the use of these images. "
Greetings
Eugenio
Attachments
Moscow.png
Moscow.png (465.38 KiB) Viewed 15503 times
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

eugeniobutti wrote:Ikarus: go over again but in English what I posted before. I will try to attach the photo in a smaller format. I do not know if I can.
Eugenio
Hi Eugenio!

You made it! I'm happy, really! :)
You're chance that someone can help you simply is bigger now.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Post by Mallorca »

Hello Eugenio,
I never heard from a programm "Google Heart" :?:
If you talk about "Google Earth" so it is very easy to find an answer to your question:
go to Google, type in: "google earth help" and suddenly you have the answer :P

Here in English: http://earth.google.com/support/bin/ans ... swer=21422

Have a nice day
Werner