Width of my own landscape

Feature discussion
Wolfgang

Width of my own landscape

Post by Wolfgang »

I have created my own landscape, using a picture i have taken during a sunny day. All went well and it works really fine!
But there is one issue, i can't figure out. When YoWindow opens, my landscape appears very well, but it hasn't the width of the YoWindow-frame. So i have on the left and the right side a black border. The picture i took has the size of 3264x2448 pixel in his original size, before i removed the sky. I didn't change something else, only removed the sky.

Now my question:

How can i manage, that my landscape fits the whole YoWindow-Window?

thanks for the help!

Wolfgang
ikarus1969

Re: Width of my own landscape

Post by ikarus1969 »

Wolfgang wrote:I have created my own landscape, using a picture i have taken during a sunny day. All went well and it works really fine!
But there is one issue, i can't figure out. When YoWindow opens, my landscape appears very well, but it hasn't the width of the YoWindow-frame. So i have on the left and the right side a black border. The picture i took has the size of 3264x2448 pixel in his original size, before i removed the sky. I didn't change something else, only removed the sky.

Now my question:

How can i manage, that my landscape fits the whole YoWindow-Window?

thanks for the help!

Wolfgang
The original picture has a certain aspect-ratio.

If you resize the window of YoWindow to a size with the same aspect-ratio the landscape will fill the entire space. At this point you can make the window of YoWindow higher - in this case YoWindow adds some sky to the landscape automatically (there's one setting that prevents the automatically "sky-adding" - see landscape-properties and there look for the option "fixed sky").

Another way is to resize your picture to match the aspect-ratio of your preferred YoWindow-window-size.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
hermanz
Name: Herman

Post by hermanz »

Hi Wolfgang :good:

Welcome to YoWindow

Please upload the landscape. Then we can give you good advice.

gr.

Herman :beer:
(Wheather on an I(phone,pad,pod) or Android, YoWindow what else )
Wolfgang

Post by Wolfgang »

Thanks to you all for your quick response!

Meanwhile i did it by myself. I cut the hight of the Picture, so YoWindow has had the chance to fit it automatically into the correct dimension.

Here you can see my first Landscape. Its a picture from where our Datscha is.

Please click on the Thumbnail and than on the following picture for a full resolution

daylight

night

Again thanks to all of you for your help!

Have a nice day!
Wolfgang
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Just a hint: if you want to upload or show us a screenshot, the forum itself has the possibility to add up to 3 photos during writing a post :wink:
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
marin7
Name: marin

Post by marin7 »

and to me does not fill the window I went landscape properties but so what to do; I liked it so much;;;;;
Attachments
DSC01449.png