Another happy user

YoWindow related topics that do not fit in the above forums
WobblyWombat

Another happy user

Post by WobblyWombat »

Hello to the all the crew! :)
Just thought I'd say hi, and thanks for a great little program at a great price.

I first discovered YoWindow at Giveawayoftheday(dotCom), and liked it enough to buy it after losing it in a computer crash. I very rarely purchase software (low income and there's many good freeware options for most tasks), but it was good enough - and cheap enough (on special at the time!) - that I bought a second licence for my mum on Mothers Day. 8)

I've never been a big fan of either screen-savers or weather gadgets, but this combination of relaxing bucolic scenery with easily accessed weather information really has me hooked. It's great that you've kept the price so reasonable, and I also appreciate that you provide a free version that is still pretty good and useful/enjoyable.

It's a pleasure to see a well designed program that is obviously a labour of love, and developers who take a real interest in their customers as well as their project.

Keep up the good work guys, I reckon your design/programming skills and sensible business strategy will go far! :) :good:

Best wishes,
David (in QLD Australia)
par
Name: Pasha

Re: Another happy user

Post by par »

Dear David, you've made my day.

It's not always about money.
I've been working at a big software company for 6 years.
No matter how good was the product our rewards was a salary and free cookies in the office kitchen :)
We did not talk to the customers.
Nobody knew who are actually making the product.
The only feedback from users we've seen were bug reports, but no praise.

I should say I'm happy with my job now.
Thank you :)

Welcome to the forum, I hope you will stay with us for a while ;)
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image