Travel to Russia (need help)

Have not found your location in YoWindow?
Ask us.
We will add your location shortly.
Domimho

Travel to Russia (need help)

Post by Domimho » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:46 am

I need your help!
Has anybody been in Russia? What’s your opinion?
I’m going to go there in spring but still I need more information. All I’m familiar with is Moscow…
Can you suggest me something? What to visit? Or probably, you can advise some really interesting places especially which are situated far away from big cities?
Any ideas about travel agencies that hone in on some outstanding or off the wall tourist activities? I visited such web sites as  (gotorussia.com, russia-travel.com, dovisit.com, russia.com, etc.), they really offer such tours but I’m not sure they are reliable enough…
I really appreciate your help and advices.
Thanks a lot, Michael

roberta22
Name: Roberta Lee

Re: Travel to Russia (need help)

Post by roberta22 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:05 pm

Russia might not be high on everyone's list of holiday destinations - but it should be. It is one of the most extraordinary countries in the world, with an almost matchless depth of cultural and historical riches, and landscapes that have inspired artists and poets for generations.
The high season for traveling to Russia is May through October. This is the best time to tour Russia and admire its masterpieces like fountains of Peterhof, parks of Pushkin and quaint countryside of the Golden Ring. However, during summers main tourist routes and attractions are rather crowded and sometimes even impossible to access. So the best time to visit Russia is in inter-seasons like late spring and early fall. You might be in for a big surprise!