Snow puerto de navacerrada

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
ikarus1969

Re: Snow puerto de navacerrada

Post by ikarus1969 »

ok, it seems that i can not choose the correct Navacerrada in YoWindow (desktop)

Please tell me the geonames-id of "your" Navacerrada. You find it in "Location" / "Properties" on top after the time-zone.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

regarding geonames.org "Puerto de Navacerrada" is a pass in the mountains (no populated place).

As far as i know you only can add populated places.
I may be wrong about that - but as long as i am not corrected i am wondering how you choose "your "Navacerrada" in YoWindow.
That's because i am asking you for the geonames-id for your location.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

ok i am correcting myself :)

If i search for "Puerto de Navacerrada" i find it in the list of locations!

But still i get 17 degrees plus.

That's because the pass-in-the-mountains-Navacerrada gets its weather from "LEMD" and that's the airport "Madrid/Barajas".

It's a pity but that seems to be the nearest airport for the pass, i'm sorry.

Even changing the weather-source to "Open weather-map" only changes to 16 degrees plus currently.
knopfler83
Name: Javier

Post by knopfler83 »

but weather underground not mark that temperature, 3 degrees mark
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

even tripadvisor says the nearest airport to Puerto de Navacerrada is Madrid/Barajas and that's 50 kilometers away.

It seems as if you won't get correct weather information for your location. :cry:
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Ahh, ok if it's about Weather Underground i kindly ask you to address your question to some other user.
I admit i don't know anything how Weather Underground is implemented in YoWindow currently.

I wish you good luck for this problem!