video formats

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
knopfler83
Name: Javier

video formats

Post by knopfler83 »

In what format I can upload videos of screenshots? not even let me in mp4 or avi or mpg
par
Name: Pasha

Re: video formats

Post by par »

Upload your video to youtube and use youtube tag (top right button in the editing page)
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

It is to explain a little problem that I have yet to see if has a solution or can do something in the future ....
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

Here I can send screenshots explaining the problem with a couple of locations? a greeting
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

I will try to explain as best as possible with the google translator ...
the problem of location, attached the screenshots of google maps and where you YoWindow located at the same point, the problem is that having weather underground, you drifting meteorological stations that do not really correspond to the area, if he had something more than YoWindow accuracy, would be more reliable when it comes to choosing the weather station weather underground ... for example closer to san Blas - canillejas tells me I'm in a linear city, and connects to the station that is in Plaza Castilla, and in Moratalaz , she tells me I'm in downtown Madrid and I located the station Cuatro Vientos, where there is more nearby stations

It understands what I mean by the translator ??

Thank you very much, greetings !!!! and thank you very much
Attachments
documents-export-2015-06-09.zip
Here are the screenshots of the two locations that so far I have seen, if you want I can send you to meteorological station selected by weather underground and which chooses the original application of weather underground ... I hope I can help with anything .... thanks friends !!
(2.33 MiB) Downloaded 178 times