New landscapes

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
elec

New landscapes

Post by elec »

One question... Can i add new landscapes made from own photos to Android version of YoWindow?
One more... everytime appear window "Network error" when i try to find new location (new city) . Network - OK. Weather updates - OK
Many thanks.
RGCaballero
Name: Rommel

Re: New landscapes

Post by RGCaballero »

Hi!elec..yes you can add your own landscape using "Sky Eraser" by Yowindow and OpenCV Manager, don't worry when you open the Sky Eraser it will prompt you to install OpenCV Manager
please note that adding new landscape works only for the meantime on Yowindow beta version you have to remove the paid version on googleplay.

please see attach screentshot.

Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-03-18-10-47-14.png
elec

Post by elec »

Hi RGCaballero! Thanks for your message, but I asked about new YoWindow landscapes in my smartphone.
Best regards.
RGCaballero
Name: Rommel

Post by RGCaballero »

Hi!elec.., oh i see, well if you are using the paid or the beta version Valley,Village,Seaside,Airport,Pagoda and sky have it.., but a request for a new landscape it takes so much
time thats why i think Yowindow team made Sky Eraser so that you can make as many landscape as you want and i am so much happy for that, the possible suggestion i think to be able to
add live elements on the landscape created by Sky Eraser.hopefully Pasha consider this feature

Thanks