I am glad that YoWindow becomes better and better.
However, maybe there are some small "mistakes" (with ASUS ME172V, Android 4.1.1):
1. Now, 'Mostly cloudy' looks like 'Partly cloudy' much rather, when it is the actual weather and not the forecasted one. Clouds should be gray (now they are white in this case), and there should be more clouds like in Windows version. In very-very early Android version, when there was not user interface or a very simple one, it was good.
2. Time of sunrise / sunset don't match with Windows version.
3. For me, on second and further launch, the sound of sea waves, brook and rain are usually missing.
4. In Valley landscape with low visibility, the pine trees and the brook have a strange appearance.
5. Now, in the notification bar, wind direction is shown in a shortened form instead of the whole word. But in Hungarian, the west needs two letters for shortening, and the WNW and WSW direction need five (NYÉNY, NYDNY), so now we can see NÉN and NDN.
6. (with 1.5.5) When the moon phase is little (around new moon), the shape of the Moon doesn't change like in Windows version.
Do you plan that add an 'Exit' button which stops running the app?
Thanks for your work.