METAR

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
knopfler83
Name: Javier

METAR

Post by knopfler83 »

anyone know if this remote location of an airport, where the temperature of the town gets ?? and towns, who are at high altitude, which makes it cold, as you can know the temperature, if not near METAR ???
Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Re: METAR

Post by Tihomir Z »

Yo Window for Android does not yet support data with Private Weather Station, the damage, it is the only major flaw. Many of the people I contacted therefore not used YoWindow for Android. The same problem with me i live far away from the airport and do not have the correct information for my place. And I own weather station and now I can not track data on the job in real time. I think the moment has come to take for this option finally finds time to upgrade.
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

is a problem very important, but no funding in me window to put another meteorological supplier, hopefully they can do something about that subject, it is only reliable in larger towns with nearby airports, and is worth it such a nice and complete application fail on that .... I have hope that gets fixed soon ....
Tihomir Z
Name: Tihomir

Post by Tihomir Z »

It's me and say, I live in a small town and I'm away from either airport 70 km. That is why I essentially that they can load data from my station. How to buy the full version when available data do not have to do with my city, but this is very slow work, or almost nothing. For me it should be done and available. Many people are therefore disappointed and do not favor the application as long as the good and awesome but the data should be from the private station and not just from the airport.
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

I think so too, and I put them to give choice between METAR and OPENWEATHERMAP that is not entirely reliable either, but are private weather stations and airports, to see if they put in the application provider to choose climate, weather or use underground for the information, which is quite reliable