Which weather data provider?

Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
knopfler83
Name: Javier

Re: Which weather data provider?

Post by knopfler83 »

Here I attached the screenshots look great and the huge difference between giving the application yr.no and window, and in some localities as Anguita, Puerto de Navacerrada is from Spain, including forecast has nothing to do! no reliability !! please, if you can not see the screenshots I send no attachments separately, thank you very much !!
Attachments
Pantallazos.zip
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 194 times
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

You can help us if you can convince national meteorological organizations to provide their data for YoWindow for free...

...and get some money later, when YoWindow is getting so successful that spending money to the meteo-organizations would be financially possible. There must be left enough to live from for the owners and people who help out YoWindow occasionally.
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

I'll try, I'll write and try and convince the meantime. see if we can find a solution for the wrong forecast from yr.no and METAR temperatures that are not good .... if you can not take temperatures while weather underground ??
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

guys after making several comparisons between AEMET (Spanish State Meteorological Agency of Land) and FORECA, I discovered that there is more with Weather Underground weather stations are already part since they give more reliable measurements every little time and updated very fast in Spain .. .confirmo that the best predictor is yr.no current temperatures and weather underground, there is possibility to change METAR weather underground ?? :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :friends:

http://www.programmableweb.com/api/weat ... nderground
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

there any news on the problem of Spain with the forecast and temperatures?
ikarus1969

Post by ikarus1969 »

Hey dear guy! Did you ever read any of my 2 replys to your postings? At the moment it is impossible to get another (reliable) weather data provider because they want money YoWindow does not have currently!

Please accept this!

In an ideal YoWindow-world all weather data avilable would be free - but that's not the case, ok?!
»Man is impressive. In a universe full of untold secrets he has invented boredom.«
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

I second Reinhart.
We are aware about the problem and we are doing all we can to solve it.
I have contacted major weather providers.
They charge 2 - 10 times more money we can earn per month.

Anyway, I have several ideas how to improve current weather quality.
Stay tuned.

Knopfler, we have heard you.
Please don't complain about current weather anymore.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

I have an idea that maybe it's possible for the current temperature poneis yr.no temperature for both current and for the prognosis? yr.no in the application gives you the temperature at the current location ... if usais that? or charge too?
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

What is "poneis"?
I do not understand you.
Can you ask somebody who can speak English to help?
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
knopfler83

Post by knopfler83 »

forgiveness is possible? that the current temperature is what gives yr.no? so no problem for the application of mobile phone yr.no is very accurate with the temperature of the location and they just rely on their forecasts which are what I use Windows ...