Questions, suggestions, error reports related to Android edition of YoWindow
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

- YoWindow automatically returns to Live mode in 20 seconds after you left the app.
YoWindow behaves the same way on iOS.
This is to make sure the user woudn't look at the forecast and think that this is the current weather.
- FIXED: time is shifted by a number of hours equal to the time zone of the place
- FIXED: crashing because of weather age computation errors
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
Stickboy
Name: Scott Squibbles

Re: 0.7

Post by Stickboy »

Here are my results after updating and using 0.7 so far: Widget on lock screen works without crashing so far, app works and responds better to the double tap gesture in order to get back to live weather - has not crashed yet, wallpaper is now a mess - the screen shrunk and it looks as if it is a static image on a red background. I decided not to test the wallpaper.

LGE Google Nexus 4 (Android 4.3)
Last edited by Stickboy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's Not Dead!!
YoWindow is #1 :)
EddieEd
Name: Edward

Post by EddieEd »

I'm using a Nexus 7 tablet.

Both the wallpaper and app work flawlessly. I can swipe both in the past and future in the app. No crashes at all. However, this build had a thick red border on the right and bottom of both the app and wallpaper. Otherwise, everything else is fine.

tmp_Screenshot_2013-10-02-12-49-52-1609582577.png
pilou3810
Name: Pierre-Louis MURA

Post by pilou3810 »

Bonjour,
Sur smartphone Acer liquide E2: Fonctionne ok comme sur le 6, au touché sur la touche fonction du telephone le mot "setting" apparet, mes a l'appuie rien ne ce passe.

Sur tablette Samsung galaxi note 10.1: Les 1/5 a droite et en bas couleur uni rouge et pas de fonction "setting" autrement fonctionne comme le 6

Sur les deux appareil: En allant vers le passé (de gauche a droite) je passe par la nuit avant d'arriver a la journée, c'esr a dire l'ecran et a la tombe de la nuit puis la nuit et le jour, au lieu de tombé de la nuit et jour.
Last edited by pilou3810 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dramr
Name: Amr Arafa

Post by dramr »

Sweeping is working, but I left the app for over a minute in a future forecast and it didn't return to live stats

Also the screen has a big red margin

Samsung galaxy s4 v.4.2.2
Attachments
Screenshot_2013-10-02-19-02-30.png
littlejohns2k
Name: J Immanuel John

Post by littlejohns2k »

Hi,

I am John from India.

I am using Micromac A110 (Android 4.1.1 version)

Regarding Yowindow Alpha 0.7(5)

1) The swiping feature is working fine, both background and temperature is changing when we swipe from left to right.

2) Swiping right to left is still not working.

3) Double tap now works fine, the background and temperature returns to the current state.

4) Weather background now works correctly and matching with the location time.

Thank you for your reply to my earlier feedbacks.

Kind Regards,
John
FvE
Name: Fred

Post by FvE »

dramr wrote:Sweeping is working, but I left the app for over a minute in a future forecast and it didn't return to live stats
You have to leave the app for 20 secs or longer and then restart it in order to see it.
Fred
FvE
Name: Fred

Post by FvE »

Hi Pasha,

I can confirm the red border on my HTC One X, Android 4.2.2.

Fred
lreg72
Name: Luke

Post by lreg72 »

All seems to be Ok for me but I am not sure how accurate it is at the moment for sunrise and sunset. This morning at 1am it was showing Jakarta with the sunset screen. I never took a screen shot but if I will if awake tomorrow at that time.

Galaxy Duos
chuckf1
Name: Chuck

Post by chuckf1 »

Swiping left to right and right to left works for me. Still thinks I'm in one town over. The 20 second wait between using app and widget did result both having the same temperature.