Nach Neuinstallation stimmt das Wetter nicht mehr

See "Weather expired" or "No weather"? Probably your weather station is not reliable. Let us know - we will help.
Mein Freund Hawey
Name: Hawey

Nach Neuinstallation stimmt das Wetter nicht mehr

Post by Mein Freund Hawey »

Hallo ich habe Yo Windows neu Installiert obwohl ich den gleichen Ort wie immer Karlsruhe / eigentlich ja (Stutensee ist nicht in der Auswahl) ausgewählt habe, stimmt das Wetter nicht mehr überein. Heute beispielsweise zeigt es Schnee an obwohl hier keiner liegt. Ich habe Yo Windows von Anfang an und das Wetter hat immer genau übereingestimmt wenn ich aus dem Fenster sah. Seit der Neuinstallation ist das nicht mehr der Fall. Wie kommt das? Habe Windows 8.1 64bit.

Hello, I have Windows Yo newly installed even though I selected the same place as always Karlsruhe / actually yes (Stutensee is not in the selection), the weather is out of sync. Today, for example, there is snow on though no one is here. I'm Yo Windows from the beginning and the weather is always exactly aligned when I looked out the window. Since the reinstallation is no longer the case. Why is that? Have Windows 8.1 64bit.
Mein Freund Hawey

Falsches Wetter Karlsruhe (Stutensee)

Es wird Schnee angezeigt, hier ist aber kein Schnee...

It appears snow, but here is no snow ...
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: Nach Neuinstallation stimmt das Wetter nicht mehr

Post by countryroads »

Hi,

Snow on the ground is the one element that YoWindow has a problem with.
You need to have a history of how much snow has fallen to display snow properly.

YoWindow uses the temperature to determine when to display snow.
Without a history of snowfall, the temperature works most of the time.

Displaying snow is one of the things that Pasha has on his to-do list.

Marty

P.S. Stutensee is an Administrative Division and cannot be used.
Mein Freund Hawey

Re: Nach Neuinstallation stimmt das Wetter nicht mehr

Hallo Marty, dann muss das aber erst in letzter Zeit aufgetreten sein, vorher hatte ich das Problem nicht. Da stimmte es immer exakt mit dem Blick aus dem Fenster überein. Na ja ich werde davon nicht sterben ich wundere mich nur. :) LG Hawey

Hi Marty, then it must be but occurred only recently, before that I had not the problem. Since it was true always exactly match the view from the window. Well I will not die of it, I'm surprised. :) LG Hawey