Weather Data not correct (Temp and Press)

See "Weather expired" or "No weather"? Probably your weather station is not reliable. Let us know - we will help.
wterheggen
Name: Wolf

Weather Data not correct (Temp and Press)

Post by wterheggen »

Hello,
The Weather Date from my Location is not correct. Also from Location around me (EDDF). The Pressure is far to low (964) 1017 is correct.
I think the source is wrong. When i go to yr.yo i found the correct Datas. In the Timeline at about 2 Hours later the Data are correct.
Mostly at mornings from 3 to 9 Utc the Data are unreliable. When i open the Weather Map i see all datas correct.
How i can solve the Problem?
regards Wolf
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: Weather Data not correct (Temp and Press)

Post by countryroads »

Hi Wolf,

Welcome to YoWindow.

I want to supply you with why your pressure is different.
Please see this topic. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13667

What is the name of your location so I can study the problem with your temperature?
Thank you in advance.

Marty
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Re: Weather Data not correct (Temp and Press)

Post by Mallorca »

Hi Marty,

I'm afraid this is a basic problem as I reported since a long time and again and again :cry:

The "LIVE" doesn't show the real pressure on the METAR as you can see on the example of EDDF Frankfurt/Main and Königstein/Taunus (19 km far away).
Q1018 = QNH of 1018 hPa, so the air pressure prevailing at the place of the standard atmosphere at sea level is reduced in 1018 hPa.
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt2.JPG
Unbenannt3.JPG
It is not a "LIVE" situation with the correct air pressure data for the selected location. Only when the METAR station and the location are at the same altitude, values ​​are correct.

Werner