Weather Expired

See "Weather expired" or "No weather"? Probably your weather station is not reliable. Let us know - we will help.
Mallorca
Name: Werner Heidotting

Re: Weather Expired

Post by Mallorca »

Hi Pash and friends,

I'm sorry to tell you that tonight we have the same problem again!
Yesterday it was Ok but now for a lot of places I checked the weather is expired (on widgets and desktop) :cry:
Werner
aussie45

Post by aussie45 »

I'm getting the same "Weather Expired" message here in Melbourne, Australia. This is the first time I've seen it here.
Gweezel

Post by Gweezel »

Unfortunately, I am also having the same problem on both Chrome and the Desktop (licensed) version. I am running Windows 8 Pro (64-bit). My wife is running Windows 7 with the same problem (only hers just freezes on updating).

Incidentally, this happens no matter what station I use. I normally use KAAO at Jabara AP here in Wichita, but the same thing happens at KICT (Mid-Continent), random places in Oklahoma City, and in Rhode Island.

On a side note, colors no longer work in the system tray. It was working fine in Windows 8 for almost a year, but suddenly quit working at about 1PM CST.

Gwee
countryroads
Name: Marty

Post by countryroads »

There was a problem with yr.no and NWS today.
NWS just started reporting within the past hour.

The Desktop is working again.
Give the Widget and Chrome a little bit of time.

If your Desktop is still showing Weather Expired, press F5.
You should now have an updated forecast and current conditions.
Please note, you may have to press F5 on each one of your locations.

If you still have Weather Expired on your Desktop for everyone of your locations, post a reply here.

If you still have Weather Expired on your Desktop for a specific location, then there is a problem with that location.
In that case, I would like you to post a new Weather Expired with that Location Name.
Example: Weather Expired - Mansfield, Ohio.

I can then research what your specific problem is.

Thank you for your patience while yr.no and NWS were not reporting.
Hopefully, they keep reporting.

Marty