Questions, suggestions, error reports related to iOS edition of YoWindow
par
Name: Pasha

Post by par »

- Marketing: After 10 consecutive launches YoWindow offers the user to rate it on the App Store.
The offer is only displayed if the users didn't scroll time or open settings for 10 seconds. This is to avoid interrupting the user experience.
- About page is updated with links to our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Links to Windows and Mac editions added to Options
- FIXED: Fireworks are broken
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=21917#p56536
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
PernicketyPete
Name: Pete

Re: 1.8.5

Post by PernicketyPete »

Hi Pasha
I've noticed a few problems. Firstly I'm not seeing a popup to rate YoWindow, I have waited much longer than the 10 seconds stated. Secondly YoWindow is saying that the weather has expired. This only occurs over the first 2 hours (120 minutes) from now, eg- time now 08:13, YoWindow will say " weather expired" until you have scrolled forward to a time of 10:14. This happens despite going to options and updating weather.

Cheers Pete

Sorry, "weather expired" occurs over the first three hours, not the first two as originally stated. My bad.
Pete.
Weather data suplied by Chilthorne Weather
Visit http://www.chilthorneweather.co.uk for live weather information from Chilthorne Domer, Somerset.
par
Name: Pasha

Re: 1.8.5

Post by par »

Pete, I'm sorry for the very long delay.
I've been busy with the desktop and Android edition during this time.

1. You need to launch YoWindow at least 10 time. Not just open, but to launch.
Was this the case?

2. The weather expired might be caused by the METAR station close to your place.
Let me know which location are you in, and I will give you the link to the METAR station reports. Then you can compare if YoWindow or METAR is the source of the problem.

Thanks so much for the feedback!

PernicketyPete wrote:Hi Pasha
I've noticed a few problems.
1. Firstly I'm not seeing a popup to rate YoWindow, I have waited much longer than the 10 seconds stated.

2. Secondly YoWindow is saying that the weather has expired. This only occurs over the first 2 hours (120 minutes) from now, eg- time now 08:13, YoWindow will say " weather expired" until you have scrolled forward to a time of 10:14. This happens despite going to options and updating weather.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image