nuova posizione Spino d'Adda (Cr)

...se proprio siete completamente refrattari alla lingua inglese, fate quì le vostre domande in italiano.
73pumax
Name: Max

nuova posizione Spino d'Adda (Cr)

Post by 73pumax »

Buon giorno ho trovato questa app su Samsung app e ho votato subito 5 star per la grafica e la sensazione di piacevolezza che offre, ma sono un pochino deluso poiché la località di Spino d'Adda dove vivo, non è presente e da quanto ho appreso non è inseribile. Inoltre sulla app non sono visibili tutte le info presenti nel sito (vento, umidità, pressione ecc.) Aggiungo che il widget mostra solo la località e la temperatura. Direi pochino per una app di questo livello. Rimango fiducioso che si possa migliorare. 8) :beer:

Good day I found this app on Samsung Apps and now I voted 5 stars for graphics and the feeling of pleasure it offers, but I'm a little bit disappointed because the location of Spino d'Adda, where I live, is not present and from what I have learned is not inserted. Also on the app are not visible all the details on the site (wind, humidity, pressure, etc..) Add that the widget displays only the location and temperature. I would say a little app for this level. I remain confident that we can improve
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: nuova posizione Spino d'Adda (Cr)

Post by countryroads »

Hi Max,

Welcome to YoWindow.

3166241; Spino d'Adda/Lombardy/Italy has been added to the database.
When you look for your location, please select all locations.
Enjoy YoWindow.

Marty

P.S. Post Location requests here. viewforum.php?f=7,
please follow these instructions. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13
countryroads
Name: Marty

Post by countryroads »

Hi Max,

If your app looks like this image viewtopic.php?f=58&t=22145#p57075
Touch the temperature with your finger and then lift your finger. The temperature will expand to show you all weather information.

Please see my images here. viewtopic.php?f=58&t=22145#p57083
I am seeing temperature, feels like temperature, wind, humidity, pressure, visibility and so much more.

Enjoy YoWindow.

Marty
73pumax
Name: Max

Post by 73pumax »

thanks much for the speed and courtesy. good job.

countryroads wrote:Hi Max,

If your app looks like this image viewtopic.php?f=58&t=22145#p57075
Touch the temperature with your finger and then lift your finger. The temperature will expand to show you all weather information.

Please see my images here. viewtopic.php?f=58&t=22145#p57083
I am seeing temperature, feels like temperature, wind, humidity, pressure, visibility and so much more.

Enjoy YoWindow.

Marty