Begging for an addition

Have an idea?
LoraInAlberta
Name: lora

Begging for an addition

Post by LoraInAlberta »

I LOVE my Yowindow... I've used this screensaver on every one of our 5 computers, desktops AND laptops, and I have it installed on almost each one of the immediate family's PCs :) I have used them for... I believe going on 5 years, with ZERO ISSUES, EVER.

It doesn't use all my CPU, in fact I barely see it running in there, so it takes up nothing that will slow my pc. Its never interfered with other programs, its accurate... and every so often I get a little surprise at my village (tho I call it my acreage or cabin because I have a horse and hear a cow)... I LOVE those little animations!

Speaking of animations, thats why I am here.

I would really love to see/request 1 other landscape and 1 other animation. Inside of my 'cabin' (village) landscape where you have a nice horse running around, a graceful bird swooping here and there... (I also love the smoke from the fireplace) and a balloon drifting by.... PLEASE ADD a UFO flying over the field! :shock: 8) :Search: Just for fun.

I have wanted a UFO in my landscape since day one. I think other users would enjoy it also and get a little laugh when they saw it.I would REALLY LIKE THAT.

#2, I would like to request a farm scene. A field planted in the summer...perhaps a tractor driving over it in the spring and fall. A I am from the country and would love to switch back and forth between the cabin and farm.

Thank you for your time and consideration

LoraInAlberta.
Canada.
countryroads
Name: Marty

Re: Begging for an addition

Post by countryroads »

There are 2 additional landscapes that are being worked on right now.
Valley which is the view of the mountains will be getting some animals some time soon.
An Old Town city landscape will be worked on after Valley.

There are probably other landscapes already planned.

You have been able to have your UFO for several years.
Key in ufo or invasion.
Do not press enter.

Have fun with UFO.
Wally©
Name: Walter

Re: Begging for an addition

Post by Wally© »

I think Lora just got beamed-up by a UFO... :crazy:
Wally©...

(Ignorance can easily be overcome...Stupidity is 4ever...)