randomize the lights in the village house

Have an idea?
zoltari
Name: Duncan Houston

randomize the lights in the village house

Post by zoltari »

I love the village scene a lot and usually have it active. One thing that always makes me not believe it is real (I love to pretend it's a genuine house in my computer) is that always when the lights come on, its always the same lights.

Could you please make the pattern the lights are on random? So only in bedroom / upstairs light is on then next a downstairs light, then maybe all lights, then a different downstairs light or both ground floor lights... This would make it seem more real to me.

Perhaps on Halloween a little sillouhette of something spooky in the windows? Or just an occasional person outlined?

Thanks for such a lovely app.
zoltari
Name: Duncan Houston

Re: randomize the lights in the village house

Post by zoltari »

I notice the Desktop version kind of does this but the Android app doesn't seem to - the lights only randomize, well, randomly - lol. What I mean is, they will change to two windows for ages and ages, then three, then two again, but they do it very infrequently. It would be nice to see the lights maybe change whilst they are on, instead of coming on in whatever pattern then staying that way. If that makes sense.