Font sizes

Have an idea?
thespinYW
Name: Spin

Font sizes

Post by thespinYW »

I just installed YW on my XP x32 system. I like it. But my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. I suggest that YW make the font sizes customizable, and also make the size of the boxes that contain the text variable. It would also be nice if the Time of day, day of the week, and date were in one box on separate lines with customizable formats.

Great product - but I am already over the gimmicks. Data and presentation, and customizable! That's the winning combo. The gimmicks are icing.
par
Name: Pasha

Re: Font sizes

Post by par »

Thanks!
Unfortunately custom fonts sizes is a very hard task. I wish we could have time and energy to make it right away. Have to wait for better times.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
mark2011
Name: Marek

Re: Font sizes and colors and background colors adjusting

Post by mark2011 »

Hello Pasha:
I did not suggest anything on our forum quite a long time. One day I said: YoWindow is enough developed for me now. But in Poland we say: More eating more appetite. :) Like me, my friend above and many many others in the world are affected with eye vision disability and more and more application producers try to help us as for example your friends from Russia developing free QuiteRSS program. I do not believe it is hard task :wink: (like you said) for such geniuses like you and your friends to add some buttons to adjust font size and color and backdround color. It would have regarded menu and time bar and especially view modes and tray notification panel.
That is great ask from me. We will be very gratefull if you do it.
Marek
tkdiaz
Name: Theresa Koenke Diaz

Post by tkdiaz »

I'd also like to see a customizable font for the temperature in the system tray. It's too faint and a bit too small for me to see clearly.
Leif
Name: Leif

Post by Leif »

+1
Get Radio? Sure! - the best Internet Radio Player ever? ;)
oklajohn
Name: John Burns

Post by oklajohn »

I also would like to see font size option for a larger font. I appreciate the font color and background options, but the size is too small for me to see easily in the taskbar. Appreciate anything which can be done to help. Thanks.