Version discrepancies

Any questions? Any answers?
scarn

Version discrepancies

Post by scarn »

just updated to the latest version reported as 2.0 build 2.91 on the http://yowindow.com/download.html site. my version is showing as 2.0 build 2.84. has the server not updated to the latest version or is this a typo on admins part?

edit: im running Windows 7 Home Premium x64.

Regards
par
Name: Pasha

Re: 2.91?

Post by par »

Hey, Scarn and welcome!

Looks like we have an error in build numbering.
Don't worry you have the latest build 291.

Thanks for reporting!
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image
scarn

Re: 2.91?

Post by scarn »

Ok, good enough. i am always glad to help *nods* ;) and thanks for the welcome. i am liking yowindow. keep up the good work!
Jeff

Version Discrepancies

Post by Jeff »

Hello...

As has been mentioned, when one downloaded and installed version 2.0 build 291 (2.0.291), YoWindow indicated version 2.0 build 284 was installed under Help --> About.

I installed version 2.0 build 293 (2.0.293) [according to the Download page on YoWindow.com] earlier today and under Help --> About, YoWindow now indicates version 2.0 build 294 is installed.

What is going on?

Is the current version available for download build 294, but the Download page is incorrectly indicating the version is 2.0.293? Or is it simply a case like with build 291 where the version in the program is incorrect?

For everyone's sanity and clarity, please get this ironed out and corrected going forward. Please...

All of that said, overall, I love the program and appreciate the work being done. Keep up the great work!

;)
par
Name: Pasha

Re: Version discrepancies

Post by par »

Sorry sorry :(

I will fix it as soon as I'm back home from London.
Get YoWindow weather app for your phone or tablet.

Image Image Image